Druk Green Power Corporation Limited (DGPC) would like to notify the following:
- Selection Interview for Shortlisted candidates to be held on December 25, 2020 for the post vacancy for Kholongchhu Hydro Energy Limited (KHEL) is deferred till further notice
- Reporting of the selected candidates for DGPC to Corporate Office, Thimphu on December 28, 2020 is also deferred till further notice.
Druk Green Power Corporation Limited (DGPC) is pleased to announce the Selected Candidates in reference to the Job vacancy announced in the KUENSEL dated 3rd and 21st July 2020 .The Selected Candidates are requested to report to Project Conference Hall, Corporate Office, Thimphu on 28th December 2020 (Time: 9.30 AM).
Please click here for the list (Selected Candidates)
Druk Green Power Corporation Limited (DGPC) is pleased to announce the shortlisted candidates for the vacancies announced in the KUENSEL on November 6, 2020 for Kholongchhu Hydro Energy Limited (KHEL) as below :
|SN||Name and CID Number||Post||Interview Date and Time||Venue||Remark|
|Executive Engineer, Power House||25th December 2020
(Reporting Time : 9.30 AM)
|Project Conference Hall,
|Executive Engineer, Dam Division|
CID # 11704000655
|Chief Security Officer|
The Shortlisted Candidates are requested to bring the following documents in Original for Selection Interview:
- Scanned Copy of Academic Transcripts (Class X and Above).
- Scanned Copy of Valid Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Scanned Copy of Valid Citizen Identity.
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate.
- Scanned copy of Promotion Order to Grade E3/M1/M2 as relevant .
- Scanned copy of Work experience certificate/letter.
- Scanned copy of Curriculum Vitae.
Candidate failing to produce Original Documents as specified above during the Selection Interview shall not be allowed to sit for the Interview.
DGPC reserves the right to either increase/decrease the number of intakes or may not take any, depending on the experiences/capabilities of the shortlisted candidates, and their performance in the interviews. DGPC also reserves the right to select the next candidate based on the merit ranking should a selected candidate withdraw.