Druk Green Power Corporation Limited (DGPC) is pleased to announce the following vacancies on regular basis:
|SN||Designation||Grade DGPC||Slots||Pay scale||Requirement|
|1||Assistant Procurement Officer/ Procurement Assistant||S2/S3||1||26,060-650-39,060/23,695-590-35,495||Minimum Diploma in Procurement/Supply chain management|
|2||Technician (Electrical)||O2||7||19,585-490-29,385||Certificate in Electrical Engineering (RTI/VTI/TTI/NC)|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Control)||M3||6||31,605-790-47,405||Minimum of Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical/Control and Instrumentation)|
|4||IT Officer||3 years course will be placed under S2 after one year in S1||1||26,060-650-39,060||Minimum of Bachelor’s/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology academic record from a recognized university/Institution.|
|4 years course will be placed under M3||31,605-790-47,405|
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply online through https://career.drukgreen.bt/Home/MemberLogin, Vacancy (ID_EV_17112023_12036) and submit the job application latest by 1st December 2023 along with the following mandatory documents:
- Duly filled in DGPC application form (online DGPC Job Portal).
- Scanned Copy of Academic Transcripts as below:
|Serial No||Academic Transcripts|
|Vacancy for Sl.No. 1||Class X & XII (Marksheet and Pass Certificate)Minimum of Diploma (Marksheet and Provisional/Completion Certificate)|
|Vacancy for Sl.No 2||Class X and VTI/RTI/NC (Marksheet and Pass Certificate)|
|Vacancy for Sl.No 3-4||Class X and XII (Marksheet and Pass Certificate)Bachelor’s Degree (Marksheet and Provisional/Completion Certificate) Note: Grade conversion of marksheet must also be submitted if marks are awarded in CGPA).|
- Scanned Copy of Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (not older than 6 months). Any over writing shall not be accepted unless authenticated by the examining doctor.
- Scanned Copy of Valid Citizenship Identity Card (Both Sides).
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate which DGPC can check online.
“An application that is not accompanied by any of the mandatory documents as specified above, whether in part or whole and not clearly scanned, shall be rejected without citing any reason”.
DGPC reserves the right to either increase/decrease the number of intakes or may not take any, depending on the qualification/experiences /capabilities of the interested candidates, and their performance in the interviews. DGPC also reserves the right to select the next candidate based on the merit ranking should a selected candidate withdraw.
In case, there are more requirements than the announced post within 6 months, DGPC shall recruit from the merit standby list.
Please contact Chief HR Officer at 02-331479 or any further clarifications during office hours (9 AM to 5 PM) from Monday to Friday or email at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- Selected Candidates shall be required to produce No Objection Certificate from the current employer if currently employed at the time of appointment.
- Candidates who have submitted complete documents will be shortlisted based on academic merits. Incomplete application and/or non-submission of any required documents will be disqualified. Applicants must look out for the announcement of shortlisted name list in the DGPC Website for interview venue, time and date. DGPC will not be responsible if any candidates do not appear for the interview on the announced dates.
- Please provide valid contact numbers/email ID in the application.