Druk Green Power Corporation Limited (DGPC) is pleased to announce the following vacancies for appointment on a contract basis at various Hydropower Projects (HPPs) in Druk Hydro Energy Limited (DHyE) for an initial period of 2 years.
For detailed Terms of Reference (ToR), Click Here or contact HR firstname.lastname@example.org
In the case of in-service candidates/candidates with work experience, Job Title, Grade and Pay shall commensurate with their qualification and work experience, and shall be in line with the DGPC HR Manual wherever it is relevant.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply online through https://career.drukgreen.bt/Home/MemberLogin, Vacancy (ID_EV_07022024_13041) submit the job application latest by 24 February 2024 along with the following mandatory documents:
- Duly filled in the DGPC application form which is available online in the DGPC Job Portal.
- Scanned Copy of Academic Transcripts:
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of Class X and XII.
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of (RTI/VTI/TTI or NC-II) for Technician.
- Mark sheet and Completion/Provisional Certificate for degree/diploma (Grade conversion of mark sheet must also be submitted if marks are awarded in CGPA).
- Scanned Copy of Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (not older than 6 months). Any overwriting shall not be accepted unless authenticated by the examining doctor.
- Relevant work experience certificates
- Scanned Copy of Valid Citizenship Identity Card (Both Sides).
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate which DGPC can check online.
“An application not accompanied by any of the mandatory documents as specified above, whether in part or whole and not clearly scanned, shall be rejected without citing any reason”.
DGPC reserves the right to either increase/decrease the number of intakes or may not take any, depending on the qualifications/experiences /capabilities of the interested candidates, and their performance in the interviews. DGPC also reserves the right to select the next candidate based on the merit ranking should a selected candidate withdraw.
In case, there are more requirements than the announced post within 6 months, DGPC may recruit from the merit standby list.
Please contact the Chief (HR) at 02-334483 for any further clarifications during office hours (9 AM to 5 PM) from Monday to Friday or email at K.email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selected candidates shall be required to produce a No Objection Certificate from the current employer if currently employed at the time of appointment.
- Candidates who have submitted complete documents will be shortlisted based on academic merits. Incomplete application and/or non-submission of any required documents will be disqualified. Applicants must look out for the announcement of the shortlisted name list in the DGPC Website for the interview venue, time and date. DGPC will not be responsible if any candidates do not appear for the interview on the announced dates.
- Please give valid contact numbers/email ID in the application.