To perform this, we the employees of DGPC shall:
- Strive to generate and provide uninterrupted power supply for domestic consumption as well as for export by adopting best regional and international practices so as to ensure maximum availability of the power plants through continual improvement, technology upgradations and optimal use of resources;
- Minimize adverse environmental impacts due to our activities;
- Prevent accidents, injuries and occupational hazards due to our activities through continuous assessments and implementation of appropriate controls;
- Comply with all applicable legal, corporate and customer requirements;
- Constantly monitor our processes and identify potential deficiencies and implement control measures to ensure a safe working Environment and Occupational Health & Safety;
- Constantly monitor our work habits and develop awareness and competency levels of our human resource for effective implementation of Integrated Management System; and
- Communicate this policy to all employees, visitors, contractors, suppliers and other interested parties.