- Bidding Document
- Closing date: 15.09.2023
In slight modification to the job vacancy announcement made vide Kuensel Edition of 21st August 2023, Druk Green Power Corporation Limited (DGPC) is pleased to announce the following vacancies for appointment on regular basis:
|SN||Designation||Grade DGPC (RCSC)||Slots||Pay scale||Requirement|
|1||Assistant Finance Officer||S2(9) after one year in S1(8)||8||24,820-620-37,220||Minimum of B.com/BBA/BBM|
|2||Legal Officer||M3 (7)||2||30,985-775-54,235||Minimum of 5 years of LLB with post graduate diploma in National Law and certified by the Bar Council of Bhutan.|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Chemical)||M3 (7)||1||30,985-775-54,235||Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering|
|4||Legal Assistant||S3 (10)||1||22,565-565-39,515||Diploma in National Law|
Interested candidates fulfilling above criteria may apply online through DGPC recruitment portal and submit the job application latest by 1st September 2023 along with the following mandatory documents:
- Duly filled in DGPC application form (online DGPC Job Portal).
- Scanned Copy of Academic Transcripts as below:
|SN||Serial No||Academic Transcripts|
|1||1 to 3||Class X and XII (Marksheet and Pass Certificate)Bachelor’s Degree (Marksheet and Provisional/Completion Certificate) Note: Grade conversion of marksheet must also be submitted if marks are awarded in CGPA).|
|2||4||Class XII (Marksheet and Pass Certificate)Diploma (Marksheet and Provisional/Completion Certificate)|
- Scanned Copy of Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (not older than 6 months). Any over writing shall not be accepted unless authenticated by the examining doctor.
- Scanned Copy of Valid Citizenship Identity Card (Both Sides).
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate which DGPC can check online.
- Applicants applying for legal officer are required to attached certificate issued by Bar Council of Bhutan.
“An application that is not accompanied by any of the mandatory documents as specified above, whether in part or whole and not clearly scanned, shall be rejected without citing any reason”.
DGPC reserves the right to either increase/decrease the number of intakes or may not take any, depending on the qualification/experiences /capabilities of the interested candidates, and their performance in the interviews. DGPC also reserves the right to select the next candidate based on the merit ranking should a selected candidate withdraw.
In case, there are more requirements than the announced post within 6 months, DGPC shall recruit from the merit standby list.
Please contact Chief HR Officer at 02-331479 or any further clarifications during office hours (9 AM to 5 PM) from Monday to Friday.
- Candidates shall be required to produce No Objection Certificate if currently employed at the time of appointment (if selected).
- Candidates who have submitted complete documents will be shortlisted based on academic merits. Incomplete application and/or non-submission of any required documents will be disqualified. Applicants must look out for the announcement of shortlisted name list in the DGPC Website for interview venue, time and date. DGPC will not be responsible if any candidates do not appear for the interview on the announced dates.
- Please give valid contact numbers/email ID in the application.
Link to apply: https://career.drukgreen.bt/Home/MemberLogin
Druk Green Power Corporation Limited (DGPC) is pleased to announce the selected candidates in reference to the Job Vacancy announced in the KUENSEL issue dated May 19, 2023for post of Assistant HR Officer as below:
The selected candidates are requested to kindly report to HRA, Corporate Office, DGPC, Thori Lam, Lower Motithang, Thimphu on August 14, 2023 at 2 PM to complete other HR formalities.
This is to notify the general public